Thank you for all of the Birthday wishes, It was a wonderful day. We love ourselves a little adventure whenever possible, so we had a little birthday adventure, it was perfect. Besides being able to get to have a weekend full of "birthday dinner's" from my amazing family, I also received these amazing little pots from Anthropologie....
I adore every little detail of Anthropologie, stepping foot into a store is like escaping to paradise. A friend once wrote " I could live in Anthropologie" and I could not agree more, the next time someone asks me where we want to live next, my answer will be, Anthropologie, and I will actually mean it. I feel a little weird about saying the name 4 times is less than a paragraph, but I love being weird, so...thank you Garrett for the amazing gifts, the pots and the chance to soak up mounds of creativity from strolling through the store.



No comments:
Post a Comment