Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Flu Schmoo
Geesh it has been a very rough couple of weeks for us. Ruby started the bug, and it was terrible to see her in such a condition...then Trace started the same routine and shortly thereafter, me. IT IS SO HARD TO BE SICKER THAN S&*% WITH KIDS. Now that I got that out there...These poor two little loves felt terrible, they both wanted nothing more than their Mommy to hold them, and trying to comfort both of them and having to put them on hold so that I could go be sick, was SO hard...too much information, I know, but it is the truth. Thankfully, I have an amazing husband, {who hardly got a stomach ache during all of this} and an amazing mother {who did end up getting it and missing work, which she had not had to do in 10+ years} They both helped so very much, Thank you Mom and Garrett! And to you, nasty old Flu...these are our mean faces...and we say "Flu Schmoo"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment