"We're Love eating pancakes Mama"
Ruby
The last couple of weeks have been a little up and down for us. First I got the bug that hit me like a ton of bricks and then {as expected} I passed in on to our little Ruby and then she {lovingly} passed in on to our little Trace....and Daddy-O is made of steel and has yet to catch it, thankfully. I am thrilled to say that Trace and Ruby ate like 12 pancakes each this morning, which tells me.. WE ARE ON THE MEND {for the moment...We are crossing our fingers that this was the one and only episode until at least next year, but I will wait longer if that is what is meant to be} Thanks to my fabulous other half for capturing the pancake devouring session, with your lame/fabulous I-phone {there I said it}











No comments:
Post a Comment