The great thing about the end of summer is the incredible variety of foods that we are lucky enough to eat. Mostly because I am a fabulous cook we have been getting some incredible produce from our garden and our local farmer's market. I also have a fabulous new-ish knife that makes it so damn easy...and dangerous....just ask my husband how many times I have bled in the last few months...sharp, sharp, sharp! These pictures were just too good not to post, so even though that are sort of off subject, whatever. {Thank You Grandma Tina for the amazing wild caught salmon. Please let the McCloud/Pacheco clan know that we loved it....SO GOOD.}
As you can see, Uncle Tyler has been filling them full of motorcycles...
Telling them lies about having their very own someday soon...
Making them put his smelly helmets on their cute little heads
I will admit that they look pretty adorable on these gigantic bikes with the gigantic helmets. However, they will not be rocking their own motorcycles any time soon.
Sorry Uncle Tyler.
What they are rocking at the moments is our Tiller. Trace plowed through our fall garden space like a champ and is OBSESSED with the damn thing. Thankfully It is out of fuel at the moment, otherwise I think that he would be out there all day and night....although my lovely husband assures me that it is totally safe, I DO NOT want to catch him outside tilling without supervision, from Daddy-O! Too much for me to watch without being a little freaked out.
We have also been lucky enough to get some amazing pictures with BOTH parents... just not together
We will work on that!
XOXO
We soooo need to get our butts up there to see you guys in the next month! Loved the post, you are so clever!
ReplyDelete