

Children are AMAZING! Garrett and I are lucky enough to have TWO at once, and let me tell you just how special that is. Trace and Ruby, are such individuals. It is incredible just how much personality can be packed into a little one, but two little one's, each with their own giant dose of personality is awesome! They are both walking and jabbering and exploring. They love to explore together and when they think that no one is watching they are constantly cracking each other up and being silly. Trace has had teeth for months, but seems to be a local vegetarian, while Ruby has zero teeth and wants nothing more than to eat what we are eating meat, nuts, vegetables....you name it, Ruby loves it, she is already a foodie! This morning, while I try to get both kids to sleep at the same time....(not happening by the way, Ruby is chatting with her bear on the other side of the bookshelf as I type, and Trace is out like a light!) I just felt like expressing the adoration that I have for these two amazing little people that we get to spend every day with. LOVE. Happy Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment