Wednesday, March 2, 2011
March
SPRING! The sun is setting later (okay only like 15 minutes... AND it is not quite as dark in the morning when Trace and Ruby start stirring. Last weekend it snowed at least 10" and less than 5 days later it is muddy, warm and sunny! Oh Arizona, make up your freaking mind! Garrett and I are so ready to start planting our seedlings. Although we have to remind each other that it is not wise to plant before mother's day, but that seems like FOREVER! Garrett did plant some herbs in the front of the attic and found a light that is perfect to give them the "sunshine" that they need. I love the snow and the rain of winter, but I must admit that I am really excited for this spring and summer, Trace and Ruby are old enough to really like being outside and just like their Mama, they love being barefoot. They have seen and enjoyed the snow (with shoes on!) now it is time to enjoy the sun, being barefoot and some amazing veggies from our very own garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment