Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Tuesday

The rains seem to be getting all backed up in the sky....it gets dark and the thunder rolls  and the lightening strikes {yeah I said that} and then, just as fast as it rolls in the clouds move and the rain never comes. Yesterday across town at the grocery it was pouring, then as I got close to our neighborhood, not even a trace of moisture on the ground. Idle threats I tell you. The great thing about this is that we are able to spend a little bit more time {dry} outside. Except for when we turn on our sprinklers and let them run wild..it's no fun to  be dry anyway. Garrett got some new climbing gear and took the kids out to see how its done. They loved helping and wanted to climb climb climb...and so did their Daddy-O!
 Trace was more interested in the blue rope that was just his size than the fact that his Daddy was hanging from the tree
 Trace and Ruby got "toe-socks" and they LOVE them. Thankfully they were born with regular old monkey toes....I am super jealous
 Ruby and I spent some time playing on the porch and for those of you who have mentioned it {you know who you are} here is a picture of my face...
 and here are a few of our less dry pictures...Bath Time Outside Tonight!




Although these smiles are most certainly not their "real" smiles...we are thrilled that they both pulled out their best fake smiles for this photograph




2 comments:

  1. Love your posts! You are one cool mama!I'm sending my kids to you to get the outdoor aspect of life - LOL. We haven't given up on making it to Prescott in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We would love to have you and your kids come hang out outdoors with us anytime.....before a few years goes by though! Lol. I am sure you're one cool Mama as well by the way!

    ReplyDelete